Welcome to the Canada Strong Gran Fondo Mission with Jersey + Bib package! Beautiful Canadian themed slimming rich black base with vibrant red and gold maple leafs sprinkled along the front and back will be sure to match any bike and turn heads with its unique design.
With a European twist to the classic jersey, this jersey features longer sleeves and a folded band cuff. It is built with upgraded soft and comfortable performance fabrics in regular fit sizing. If you love to ride, you’ll love this kit.
Make sure to use the size chart in the website header, this gear uses a different size chart than the Cross Canada slim fit gear.
- JAKROO Canada Cycling Jersey and Bib - Men's or Women's style
- 1 Fondo Mission [60KM, 100KM, 120KM or 240KM]
- Choose your distance after purchase
- Access to software to log your distance, open from July 1 to Sept 5 2021.
- eCertificate for completing your Mission
- Motivation to pledge for our CAN Fund Athletes!
• Performance fit for the connoisseur
• Full length hidden zipper
• 3 rear cargo pockets
• Additional zippered pocket for valuables
• Elastic waistband with silicon gripper
• Reflective piping for visibility
• Sapphire Fabric
• Asteria Fabric
• YKK Zipper
• Flatlock Stitching
Canada Strong Bib
This bib is the perfect combination of performance fabrics and patterning as a high performance bib short. Our new Italian pre-dyed fabric is light, breathable and tough as nails. As an added bonus, emergency pit-stops are now easy thanks to the open back layout.
• Comfortable fit and high breath-ability for every rider
• 5 cm Swiss made - Finished Edge Power band grippers
• Reflective elements for visibility
• Flatlock Stitching
• Premium Dolomiti Italian Chamois with a 5+ Hour Ride Rating
• Italian Premium Stretch Performance Fabrics consisting of 80% Polyester & 20% Spandex
IMPORTANT!! Cycling gear is custom made to your order. This means you are getting something truly unique just for you. To meet manufacturing minimums, we batch all the orders at the end of the month in which the order was placed. Because of this, please be patient and expect around 45 days average to receive cycling gear. Because the gear is custom made, we can't do exchanges. You must use the sizing chart provided by the manufacturer in the website header menu.
Next Step: Simply add your/and or/ your teammates mission or gear into your shopping cart and complete the purchase. We will email you the rest.
Stuck? Message us on the Facebook messenger in the bottom right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-897-1711. We are happy to help walk you through.